Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Reference pictures for Major Tom/equipment and environments

I needed to research some images surrounding the uniform of British army Majors, I was going to focus on the WW2 uniforms, also because the technology of that time would be more suitable for what I wanted to portray in my pictures:

Equipment: The first image was the common British radio during WW2 but the 2nd and 3rd back pack radios were the SCR-300 model adopted in the late 40s by the British. The final picture is an American hand held model, so I might end up using the first image design or second as it would be more chronologically fitting.


Bunker photos: It was difficult to find interior photos of British bunkers so I included some French and German bunker interiors for wall construction or bedding references. But British bunkers seem to be built around mostly by bricks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.