Thursday, 10 September 2015

Assignment 2 - Non-linear triptych based on song

For this assignment we are focusing on choosing a song from a list of 7 songs for the basis of a non-linear story which will be represented in a triptych style. The triptych can be in any format (sculpture, video or animation, painting etc).
I've chosen to go with Space Oddity  by David Bowie. The chorus and verses I've chosen to use are as below:

1)
This is Major Tom to Ground Control
I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating 
in a most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today

2)
Ground Control to Major Tom
Your circuit's dead,
there's something wrong
Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Can you....

3)
For here
Am I sitting in a tin can
Far above the world
Planet Earth is blue
And there's nothing I can do

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.