Wednesday, 5 August 2015

Developed Thumbnails

Here is the Satanic ritual in the doctor's office - I realise the hands on the curtains are placed kind of oddly, there could be two people watching or in the final output i just adjust the placement to make it seem like one person. Also I'm not sure whether the kid should be looking towards the viewer or up at the demon, and whether the demon should be grabbing the kid's arm or not:


Here's the one of the needle siphoning the vaccine material from the depths of hell. I'm still wondering about the contents of what could be buried in the Earth and what kind of liquid should be in the needle. I'm also not sure whether there should be people plunging the syringe pump down or making some kind of machine do it:


For my third thumbnail I focused on the one of the looming satanic figure around the child with needles pointing towards it. This one was more simplistic looking and is quite effective but I feel it might need more context towards vaccination as for now it looks a bit like the needles could just have anything in them:


I used a bunch of various pictures from the internet for the composition in these pictures but I still plan to do the final output with cutout paper/card and digital editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.